Receptionist Open Position
Position: Front Desk Receptionist
Position Supervisor: Executive Director
Position Status: Full-time
DESCRIPTION: The front desk receptionist is the first point of contact for customers, guests, and walk-ins. They perform various functions, including providing clerical and customer support duties.
THE RECEPTIONIST JOB INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING MAJOR TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Greet and welcome Clients/visitors as soon as they arrive at the office
• Make sure all visitors /clients signed in and directed to the appropriate person and office. • Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls to the appropriate person/departments
• Ensure client/ reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries packages.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk unless escorted by a staff.
• Order front desk office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Order foods and snacks as needed for office and programs
• Update calendars and schedule meetings.
• Responsible for basic data entry as assigned
• Responsible for operating and maintaining office machines, including printers, copiers and make sure the printed materials are delivered to appropriate person.
• Coordinate with program staff to arrange events, travel, and accommodations.
• Keep updated records of clients/visitors and reports biweekly.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as checking all areas including bathrooms, multi-purpose room, filing and photocopying.
• He/ She shall perform any additional assignment given by the immediate supervisor.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in working as a front desk receptionist.
• AA or AS degree preferred.
• Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven.
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced.
• High proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
In addition to the listed duties and responsibilities all HOAS employees shall be expected to enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Salary/Income: hourly rate with benefits.
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] [email protected] ,
Application deadline: August 5, 2022